Enlightenment games and gurus (3 posts)

• Profile picture of Sammasati Sammasati said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I rarely find something really refreshing to read on the internet, but this sure fits that category.

I have always had a thing about gurus, masters and spiritual communities, mostly they make my skin crawl and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Mostly the guru game seems to be one of power and as we know power corrupts. That said, I have to admit that once in a while some of them have managed to say something of value or beauty.

http://www.daveoshana.com/articles/40-The-Games-That-Seekers-Play-to-Avoid-Enlightenment

• Profile picture of frank frank said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Sammasati says:
    “I have always had a thing about gurus, masters and spiritual communities, mostly they make my skin crawl and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up”

You sound like a guy who is into S and M but can`t pluck up the courage to go check into BDSM parlour and get his ass well and truly banged by a proper dominatrix or master .

If you fancy this Dave Oshana guy- come out of the closet – then get over there and join his club and let him get you on his rack and give your “ego” a good thrashing, whipping and annihilating?

I`m sure he will oblige.

• Profile picture of Sammasati Sammasati said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Who said I fancy this guy? That is only in your mind as far as I am concerned. And as far as egos go, you at least seem offended… :) Peace, man.